Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas In July!!

Regan Seifert

Jane Bosi


Cheryl Rowley


Holly Brown


That's right, my friends! I am longing for a few flurries and the goodness that comes with the holiday season--including a swift return to school for the kidlets! LOL! Our DT has provided you with some great inspiration this week!






As there is a prize, we have, but a few rules






1. Have Fun!

2. Please link back to us mentioning the challenge in your posting.

3. Have Fun!



I Brake For Stamp images are not required to play along, but we always love it when you do! Add a linky to your project and then tell everyone!!! We play well with others!






















1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I can play by those rules! It is hard to have fun playing with rubber, inks and paper! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete